The world today has just heard another deafening nonfictional story of a 20-year old male responsible for killing 26 people, including children between 5 to 10 years old at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, Friday late morning, December 14, 2012 (Saturday, December 15, 2012, Philippine date).
The number of death tolls at Sandy Hook Elementary School would likely to make it “one of the deadliest school shootings in history,” a report in the atlanticwire.com revealed.
In the United States crime statistics, presumably, this is just another crime incident—another feat in the history of gun violence—an overwhelmingly debated political issue in U.S. that brought up the worsening issue about gun-related violence often involved juveniles, which eventually fueled up aiming at to brewing a gun policy, currently under intense debate.
The Guardian reported that the latest gun crime statistics (2010) in the United States revealed 8,775 out of 12,996 murders. This is, by the way, alarming to consider that of all murders recorded in the United States alone, over 60% of them were caused by firearms.
However, the presumption of this alarming consternation (as just another crime incident) might be a way back decades longer. It might be different now—the cynics prodded—insinuating to the brewing of a policy to disarm common Americans or a measure to ban gun possession in the United States.
Adam Lanza, the identified 20-year old gunman in the Connecticut school shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut and believed has killed himself after, was a child of divorce who still lived with his mother (was believed to have been killed by her own son, Adam) and who has suffered from a “personality disorder” and was “somewhat autistic” as what has been described by his older brother, Ryan Lanza, the Associated Press reported on the atlanticwire.com.
In 1999 Columbine shooting, 13 were at Columbine High School in Colorado. In 2007, another campus shooting at Virginia Polytechnic and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia left 32 dead. On top of that, there were quite a number of related crimes happened throughout the history of ‘gun violence’.
July this year, James Holmes, 24, allegedly killed 12 people and wounded 58 others during the midnight screening of the movie, Batman in Aurora, Colorado. All these attributed to gun violence!
A Stage, or Just Violence?
Who would have thought to dig deep down into the truth if the government itself was then responsible for these horrible consternations that wreaked havoc to the people the government deemed to protect?
Who would have dreamed to denounce dauntlessly a clandestine operation without being dragged or involved in it and would end up with a self-inflicted crime?
Then what the hell the government would dare talking it openly about these things they would rather call it “security” dragging themselves down to the pit of guilt? But cynics may fret: are all these things true or just hoax?
Reports revealed that Colorado Batman shooting showed “signs of being staged”. One thing or another, James Holmes’ behavior has found inconsistent to criminal observations. Unemployed at that yet, he has found to have possession of quite sophisticated military gear and paraphernalia!
More and more irregularities have revealed as the investigation kept going. But, will justice for Colorado shooting be served well in the end? Or will the investigation die its natural death in a day or two?
The Federal Bureau of Investigation or FBI has apparently been known for having quite a reputable history in staging similar or related “assaults” and, of course, heavily funded by the government. Reports about FBI’s declassified admission of guilt were quite documented by several media outfits.
On this latest “assault” in Connecticut, hopefully, we will be hearing soon updates and irregularities asking questions after questions that are inconsistent, with improbable crime dynamics, and other probing angles that should have led to this shooting as either just another sort of gun violence or another staged crime.
Today, the Sandy Hook Elementary School; tomorrow, who will be the next sacrificial lambs or victims of gun violence?
Staged crimes are supposed to make some cover-ups—either for a crime or for security policies, a revenge, or even for extraction. Fiction or nonfiction, whichever that may sound familiar to you, people should always be ready for possible staged “assaults” and other possible organized staged crimes anytime at any cost. Fiction or not, the truth always has its time to explain it or just to leave it blank.
The following are some of the deadliest school shootings in history reported on the atlanticwire.com believed to have been used by several countries to impose laws and measures pertaining gun control:
- Virginia Polytechnic and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia (2007): 32 victims
- Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut (2012): 27 victims (according to early reports; CNN reports the death toll to be closer to 30, as of press time.)
- Dunblane School in Dunblane, Scotland (1996): 17 victims
- Johan Gutenberg high school in Erfurt, Germany (2002): 16 victims
- University of Texas in Austin, Texas (1966): 16 victims
- Albertville secondary school in Winnenden, Germany (2009): 15 victims
- École Polytechnique in Montreal, Canada (1989): 14 victims
- Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado (1999): 13 victims
- Azerbaijan State Oil Academy in Baku, Azerbaijan (2009): 13 victims
- Tasso da Silveira Municipal School in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2011): 12 victims
- Kauhajoki School of Hospitality in Kauhajoki, Western Finland (2008): 10 victims
- Red Lake Senior High School in Red Lake, Minnesota (2005): 9 victims
- Oikos University in Oakland, California (2012): 7 victims
- How Will NRA Explain Away Gun Shooting At Elementary School In Newtown, Connecticut? (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- School Shootings: Will We Ever Learn? (jesscy.wordpress.com)
- Connecticut School Shooting (socyberty.com)
- Interactive: School Shootings Around the World Since 1996 (o.canada.com)
- A Real American Horror Story (jeffwinbush.com)
- Expert: Conn. Gun Laws Need Background Checks, Limit On Guns Purchased At Once Following School Shooting (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Officials React to Mass School Shooting in Newtown, Connecticut (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Hours After Connecticut Kindergarten Shooting, Michigan GOP Calls for Allowing Guns in Schools (thinkprogress.org)